Crossroads Care Cheshire East, Manchester & Tameside Congleton
Crossroads Care Cheshire East, Manchester & Tameside is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. Our aim is to relieve the stresses experienced by carers whose caring responsibilities may be due to a loved ones disability, illness or age. CCCEMT provides a range of high quality services including short breaks within the home, a palliative care service, support groups for those with a physical disability, early onset dementia or Aspergers Syndrome and a Young Carers project. Crossroads Care Cheshire East, Manchester & Tameside has been operational for 20 successful years. Our success is due to a clear strategic vision – one of our targets is to introduce at least one new service each year to ensure we are delivering services which make a real difference to carers lives.
Detailed Business Information
- Official Name
- CROSSROADS CARE CHESHIRE, MANCHESTER & MERSEYSIDE LIMITED
- Company Number
- Previous Names
- 22/11/2012 - CROSSROADS CARE CHESHIRE EAST, MANCHESTER AND TAMESIDE LIMITED
12/4/2011 - CHESHIRE EAST CROSSROADS CARING FOR CARERS LTD.
25/11/2008 - MACCLESFIELD AND DISTRICT CROSSROADS 'CARING FOR CARERS' LIMITED
21/07/2003 - MACCLESFIELD AND DISTRICT CROSSROADS LIMITED
- SIC Code
- 88990 - Other social work activities without accommodation n.e.c.
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- PRI/LTD BY GUAR/NSC (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital)
Be the first to write a review for Crossroads Care Cheshire East, Manchester & Tameside Congleton!
Share your experience!
Nearby similar companies
- Overton House, West Street
CW12 1JY Congleton
- Disability Information Bureau, Municipal Offices
CW12 1EX Congleton
- Astbury Street
CW12 4EL Congleton
- West Road
CW12 4ES Congleton
- The Post House, Mill Street
CW12 1AB Congleton
- 21 Bridge Street
CW12 1AS Congleton
- Map view of similar nearby companies